As President of TEAMWRKX Facilities and a Principal at TEAMWRKX Construction, Natasha has a broad scope of knowledge within the construction industry. She also has her own General Contractor’s license and has been working as an accredited General Contractor for many years.
Natasha is not only knowledgeable in construction, she is also a talented teacher and linguist, and a successful entrepreneur. At age 29, Natasha was distinguished by Silicon Valley Business Journal’s “40 under 40” list. Aided by a team of teachers and parents, she founded Rossinca Heritage School, providing several Russian-speaking programs for preschool and school-age kids, fulfilling a lifelong dream of building an educational-cultural Slavic center for Silicon Valley families.
- B.A. in Linguistics: San Jose State University
- General Contractor’s License # – 1017087
- Silicon Valley’s Top 40 Under 40 (Business Journal, 2008 issue)
- Silicon Valley’s Women of Influence (Business Journal, 2020 issue)
- TEAMWRKX Construction – Principal
- Generations for Humanity – Principal
- Rossinca Cultural Center – Founder & President
- Rossinca Heritage School – Founder & President
- Hoops2Dreams – Director of Education
- Santa Clara Sister Counties Commission
- March of Dimes
- KSORS Member
- CREW Member