Move Add Change (MAC)
TEAMWRKX Facilities provides an outsourced service solution for customers who require full-time move-add-change.
Moves, adds, and changes (MAC) comprise a set of tasks that IT teams regularly perform to keep computing equipment up-to-date and aligned with user requirements. Our MAC services range from small alteration, such as upgrading a single network switch, to a large and involved upgrade, such as decommissioning servers in one location and recommissioning and configuring those servers in another location.
Areas of Expertise
- Disconnect and Reconnect PCs and Peripheral Equipment
- Office Work Station Set-up and Disconnect
- Move Relocation Labor
- Tag, Inventory, and Rack Work Stations, Hardware and Peripheral Equipment
- Move Desktop Systems, Telephones, Printers, Scanners, etc.
- Add/Disable an Employee Account (Network, Email, Voicemail)
- Add/Remove a Service to/from an Existing Employee Account
- Add/Remove a New Employee Desktop System
- Add/Remove Software or Hardware to/from an Existing Desktop System
- Change an Employee's Name or Other Personally Identifiable Information in the System