TEAMWRKX Facilities offers our clients comprehensive and effective facility management services tailored to quickly solve their most pressing daily management challenges. Our expertise ranges from preventative maintenance to decommissioning, as well as CapEx prioritization and implementation.
Our team of highly trained professionals are trusted experts and partners to our clients throughout the Bay Area. From construction to maintenance to cleaning, we ensure your building is pristine.
All of our project and service activities consider safety and risk management as a top priority. In addition, wherever possible or as required by our clients or the facilities, our activities can take into consideration LEED energy efficiency initiatives, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) measures, waste recycle programs, and initiatives directed towards the reduction of the carbon footprint.
- Founded in 2004
- Fully licensed and bonded
- Provides customized service plans ranging from on-call T&M services, to monthly preventive maintenance programs or full-service outsourcing.
- Scalability of services for small starts-up to larger corporations and from singular buildings to multi-facility campuses.
- Extensive knowledge of various environments and client requirements acquired through the completion of a diverse portfolio of facilities management assignments spanning thousands of facility assignments.
- Expertise ranging from preventative maintenance to decommissioning to CapEx prioritization and implementation.
- Committed to providing superior service and partnerships through dedicated facilities’ personnel, to our clients and their facilities.
- Through association with TEAMWRKX Construction (TXC), TEAMWRKX Facilities (TXF) is able to support our clients on their full portfolio of construction requirements regardless of size.
Our company symbol embodies the very essence of teamwork. At TEAMWRKX, we’re committed to collaboration in the service of others to achieve together that which we cannot accomplish alone. Our fundamental goal is supporting our clients, represented by the top rectangle. Those efforts are firmly anchored by the bottom rectangles: the right leg representing our internal teammates, the left our external team members, such as consultants and vendors. In our work, each of us makes promises to each other. Through undivided egalitarian teamwork, we promise makers become promise keepers. Such is the transformative spirit we’ve embraced.
This spirit forever encounters new challenges, and each time finds the same solution to hold true: teamwork pulls teams together. Teamwork remains our core value at TEAMWRKX, where we may have had some fun with the spelling, but stay faithful to the word’s meaning. Like our symbol, we strive to roll through adversity, not just by applying the principle of teamwork, but by being TEAMWRKX.
This ethos starts with our company, extends to our construction and facilities’ clients and partners, and takes its fullest form in our non-profit efforts: Generations for Humanity, the Rossinca Heritage School, and Hoops 2 Dreams.
TEAMWRKX Facilities maintains meaningful affiliations with industry-leading organizations in a range of fields that align with our efforts at both a local and national level.