As Executive Vice President of TEAMWRKX Facilities, Inc. Timothy is responsible for managing the facilities and services for more than one million square feet of commercial property for clients in the Greater Bay Area. Prior to founding TEAMWRKX Facilities, Timothy was a partner and Executive Vice President for a $105 million service company in California, where he grew his business unit to $27 million in seven years.
- Six-Sigma Certification
- International Facility Management Association
- Building Owner’s and Manger’s Association
- American Institute of Plant Engineers
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers
- American Society of Quality Control