Ty has been with the TEAMWRKX team since 2014 during his college years. He works throughout the company, but mainly operates as a Project Administrator and as our Document Control Manager. As a Scheduling Coordinator, Ty makes and updates the schedules for our projects and performs the scope of a Project Engineer. Ty has expertise in managing large amounts of documentation and he oversees our company software ensuring that all teammates and clients have the tools they need to succeed.
- B.S. in Biology, magna cum laude – Creighton University
- Commercial General Contractor’s License – Oregon
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Rossinca Learning Center – Board Member & Co-Founder
- Hoops2Dreams – Vice President
- Stewards of Our Common Home – Diocese of San Jose