Valentin has an eclectic background that blends technical experience and “know how” in the audio-visual world with an ability to manage projects from the estimating stage through to the final project hand over. Through his eight years of experience serving with the United States Marine Corps, Valentin learned how to assemble, lead and motivate effective teams focused on a single, collective goal in high-stress situations. He looks forward to translating those skills into managing construction projects and teams. As Founder and CEO of his own event production company, Valentin directed large-scale live events and honed his problem solving skills and adeptness at thinking on his feet. He is also very familiar with what it takes to source and sustain a satisfied customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media & Audio Engineering
- United States Marine Corps, 1998-2006
- 2nd Battalion 23rd Marines, SGT. E5
- Operation Iraqi Freedom, 2003
- Navy Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon